When we started consulting over 20 years ago, very few industrial organisations appreciated or cared about "branding"; but things have changed radically.
Manufacturers, technology firms, engineers, and service providers - now see the importance of branding to ensure they project a professional image to increase their chances of being selected to tender.
JWPM provides a comprehensive suite of services to ensure that you project a winning image...
- Brand research and testing, including competitive positioning
- Brand positioning strategies
- Brand communications
- Company branding guidelines
- Development of company logos, corporate identity material
- In-house graphic design services
In many industrial markets, with multiple competing brands across various product and service categories, a key driver for a company’s future success will be continued brand awareness and engagement.
Brands are built in the collective minds of your customers. Building strong brands requires a deep understanding of the market place, insights into customer perceptions, and a well-executed creative strategy.
Consultants at JWPM have valuable experience in business marketing and advertising, with a wealth of knowledge about creating strong brands. JWPM has assisted many of our clients to build a clearer, more focused brand that has allowed them to build a stronger position in the market place, improving their competitive advantage.
We can assist in developing a brand that resonates with your customers, in turn:
- Creating more business opportunities
- Reducing cost of sales
- Enhancing product/market extension opportunities
- Enabling competition on aspects other than price, and;
- Increasing the value of the company – through building brand equity and goodwill
At JWPM, we are wholly focused on building the value of your brand in the marketplace to achieve end goals. Reinforcing customer positioning, creating greater business opportunity and increasing company value.
We are focused on ensuring:
- Clarity and alignment – ensuring that branding matches the company’s positioning in the market
- The correct values are assigned to the brand – managing the existing, and new, customer value perceptions.
- That branding is consistently applied - across all marketing platforms, sales and distribution channels.
JWPM has in-house graphic design capability and have developed many supporting brand identity and support materials: logos, corporate identities, visual identification schemes, positioning strategies, and communications programs.