Brand Identity and Development
|Brand research and testing, including competitive positioning||Brand positioning strategies||Brand communications|
|Company branding guidelines||Development of company logos, corporate identity material||In-house graphic design services|
In many industrial markets, with multiple competing brands across various product and service categories, a key driver for a company’s future success will be continued brand awareness and engagement. Brands are built in the collective minds of your customers. Building strong brands requires a deep understanding of the market place, insights into customer perceptions, and a well-executed creative strategy.
Consultants at JWPM have valuable experience in business marketing and advertising, with a wealth of knowledge about creating strong brands. JWPM has assisted many of our clients to build a clearer, more focused brand that has allowed them to build a stronger position in the market place, improving their competitive advantage.
We can assist in developing a brand that resonates with your customers, in turn:
- Creating more business opportunities
- Reducing cost of sales
- Enhancing product/market extension opportunities
- Enabling competition on aspects other than price, and;
- Increasing the value of the company – through building brand equity and goodwill
We are focused on ensuring:
- Clarity and alignment – ensuring that branding matches the company’s positioning in the market
- The correct values are assigned to the brand – managing the existing, and new, customer value perceptions.
- That branding is consistently applied - across all marketing platforms, sales and distribution channels.
JWPM has in-house graphic design capability and have developed many supporting brand identity and support materials: logos, corporate identities, visual identification schemes, positioning strategies, and communications programs. If you are looking to stand out from the crowd, project a clear identity, and want to communicate a strong value proposition then you've come to the right place.