We provide a full range of marketing services, coupled with advice and support to ensure the practical mechanisms are in place to support your entry into international markets.
- Market Research & Analysis/ Country-Market Assessment
- Market Entry Strategy
- Assessment of Export Readiness/ Market Entry Strategy
- Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) Applications
- Supplier/Partner Identification, Introduction and Negotiation
- Business Networking
- In-Country Sales & Marketing Material, including translation services
- Establishment of Regional Sales Offices
- Export Logistics
We utilise our network of international trade experts to support your business growth, whether you are new to exporting or an experienced exporting company looking to develop new markets; or whether you are exploring development of new supply relationships aligned with business process efficiency. We can provide powerful country marketing intelligence advice through upfront market analysis; development of an entry strategy to support your export development objectives, through to the development of country specific sales and marketing materials, including offering translation services.
Our dedicated trade specialist, Steve Thompson, has vast experience in a range of trade negotiations, with a particular focus and understanding of the business context in China. Steve is available to personally facilitate trade negotiations with a developed network of Chinese business contacts.
“Our expertise enables us to assist both new and established exporters to practically assess and develop export market entry and expansion strategies – to support business growth and exploit high value markets.”